Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free Photo Letters

Original Post: Shanty 2 Chic

Our Story:
I've seen these different places.  You can order them online, order different lettering to create any different word that you want.  Granted, the ones that I'm thinking of our a little nicer letters, but there were literally HUNDREDS of letters to choose from - I did NOT go through all the pages.  I stuck with one theme (I know, boring) and spelt the word family.  I just downloaded the letter that I wanted, saved it to my computer (make sure you download the biggest/best option, because it will print better) and then I sent the pictures off to Costco to get them printed.  I got the frame from usedeverywhere for $10!
I have an end project in mind, so no pictures of it on my wall QUITE yet - I will show you the finished project when I'm done though.  It will be a combo of this, the First Year Prints that I did along with a couple other frames that I already have.  I'm really excited!






















Verdict:
I love the way it looks and I can't wait to get it on my wall!




No comments:

Post a Comment